Sunday, April 15, 2007

Zero Dinero

Yeah, I don't know what Zero Dinero means either.

But Laxman says that the final few markers showed up all on their own, so now we can get into the Cathedral and calibrate the Great Zero. It's about bloody time, I think.
So, I finished up my red marker set, and I'm in the race, got to my fifth mission so far, I missed out last night because of a surprise visit to the surface.

And I had trouble linking back down, dunno why.

I actually don't have much to say, besides that I did finish up my Great Zero photo album, though there's another spot left for when the Rezeero is all calibrated.

Let the games begin!

"Well, think, they haven't put any WD40 on them for hundreds of years!" - Anansi, referring to the old and sticky Doors to the Cathedral

No comments: