Saturday, April 28, 2007

Parties and Owies

D'ni Party's Bevin was booming last night, I almost forgot about it, but I was there, I was koo'!

Can't say much more about, sorry there's such a small mention of such an awesome event, but that's about all I can say.
besides that, I spent some more time in the Descent, got a few awesome falling KI Images. One of looking up from mid-air, and one a happily close picture of the bottom of the Shaft. I'm rather proud of them, and they're on the Imager now. Though'll most likely be gone by the time anyone looks.
But I also found out theres a possible shortcut to the Shaft below, its dangerous and almost never works, but eh.
Basically, you go to the opposite side of the Shaft from the mid-chamber, and you walk slowly backwards toward the ledge, you'll fall, but don't panic, just jump, or breastroke your way forward to the air when your mid-way between the mid-chamber and the bottom.
If you do it wrong, you'll slam painfully off the wall and flip into the air with almost NO time to get to panic-link.

I haven't made it, but I found it out by accidentally jumping forward in mid-air, and I latched onto a nearby wall.

Plus, I put some short KI-sized stories on the UO Imager called "It's a Long way Down" and "An Interesting Experience." About falling down the Shaft and walking through a Bahro as it links in to place the Bahro Stone.
And that's jus' 'bout it, ya'll! Spent some time in UO, and I'm blogging this before I head up for possibly the day, I dunno. I may actually have some free time.

Still haven't got the Descent Album up..

But I DID read Watson's notes, sounds like he either took the Journey or commited suicide.

"Well, it'll make us look slimmer!" - imara, referring to BrettM's mention of the Day of Darkness, where we all dress in black to celebrate the DRC and Yeesha leaving us in the dark.

No comments: