Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Maintaining Wierdiosity

Well, today was pretty uneventful, but I'm bored, so..

Well, I finished my Maintainer's Eder Gira, still need to add the rest of the Maintainers to his Buddy List. And they're thinking of renaming the Guide of Maintainers to Maintainer's Auxilliary or something like that for official DRC reasons.
Visited with shrimpy and Justin briefly after doing Gira, did a boring report and Image about a bug at the top of the Gira waterfall where it glows when you're at the edge.

It's kinda cool, actually..

Still haven't got a Ki Image for Monty to crop out at the Group Phto, might wanna hurry up for that. And I still feel awkward trouncing around ANY Bevin as a Maintainer.
But oh well, I've gotta head up for the night, mrrm.

"You like blowing your mic, don't you?" - shrimpy, in Uru Obsession's Bevin

No comments: