Monday, April 2, 2007

April Fools and Maintainer Dudes

esterday was April Fools, and Cavern Today pulled a nice joke about Jack Bauer coming down to the Cavern to stop a terrorist Kadish Tolesa..

Veeeeeeeeery interesting..

I played Marco Polo in Eder Gira, and Hide n' Seek in Gahreesen with shrimpy, ian, Jeffrey Lewis, and Valdez. And I noticed my Nexus is starting to register all Gahreesens as Garrison, which is wierd.
But, yesterday I applied for the Guide of Maintainers, the modern one, anyway. They had Kadish, Upper City, and Lower City left. But I wasn't picky.
And Skellington might've got Kadish, can't remember.

Anyway, today, I got approved, haven't got assigned an Age yet, but I'm (Pretty sure it's unoffically? Montgomery's working on approving it with D'net.) a Maintainer!
Black hardhat, black leather jacket, black jeans, and blah, a bit depressing. But it's only until the DRC releases the Maintainer Suits.

Oh well, that's it.

"Engberg reiterates that the library's opening was not his idea. Sharper knocks him out cold." - A quote from yesterday's Cavern Today.

No comments: