Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Spoken Word Night #47

Well, Spoken Word Night was great. The main event was "Round Robin" as vid called it, I've never called it that, and right before I was gonna say TWADNR finala called it something else. "Pass it around," or something, I honestly can't remember.
TWADNR was Predatory Instincts, I've decided it'll be six parts, with Predatory Instincts and Return of Frankenlax. I also kinda regret, cause I was thinking about it, all the puking and under-excretions was a bit immature and digusting. I think the parody of Rils talking about Nick puking took me down that path.

There was also a topic thats actually has been there for a while, or atleast has been well posted-upon, about the Guide of Guardians which, doesn't sound like much at first. But they're an almost exact copy of the Guild of Maintainers, INCLUDING the uniform.
Plus there are a bunch of other posts and stuff that I've read or not read but are too lazy to include very single thing here.

Plus, somebody played vort's music from his videos all the time, and affirmative is funny!

"So, everyone was eating jelly beans and they jumped into the lake after the flaming beachball?" - Thend (I think.), remarking about Bunny's turn on the Round Robin

No comments: