Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tetsonot Terror

Well, Tetsonot's out, and its not anything like I thought it'd be. It's a creepy Pod where it takes forever to find the light switch, and there's just flickering red emergency lights.

And that's BEFORE you find the light switch.

Then there's just a whole bunch of flashing red emergency lights on in the entire Pod, and you find out there's an ankle-deep pool of murky water thats glowing an eerie red. The lights just keep on flashing too, I got a few pictures for my album, and screwed outta there.
I mean, I had to get Calu to help me find the light switch, and it even took him awhile. Than said the best way was climbing on top of the Nexus Book Pillar and jumping forward, but that was very hard with only three or four, dim, flashing lights above me.

Depressing and morbid, 'nuff said. I even wrote a quick KI thingy about it, put it on the Imager, yu can see it below.

And no, even though the DRC put it in the Museum two days ago, i am not late, just haven't been able to get on much, and I had an interesting conversation with a galadriel, basically warning us about terrorists who were jealous of the spoilers on the UO Forums.

She's the one with the missiles and phaser.

"

No comments: