Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sydney VS Cate

Well, it ain't an ADM Meeting or a Raid-on-Sydney, but its an all-out debate between Ethan hunt, Sydney Austin, and Cate "Lexie" Alexander.

Basically, she told us Sharper's coming back from the surface, most likely with a report and more entries in his public Journal. Plsu, she told us that they did not place the Bahro Stone to Descent. So, it was either Watson himself or the Bahro.

I'd personally prefer Watson, cause its about time he starts showing his rumpus, cause all we got is a hologram so far.

The debate continued into The Meeting Place Bevin and Anti-DRC Movement's Bevin, and I got a full log of the second one, but she Relto'd out as soon as I stepped in on the first one. So, that's the basics of all events I know about today, haven't checked the Cavern Today, so I dunno.

"I'm not sure you can protect people from throwing themselves off of cliffs." - Kolian, referring to Sydney saying that the Ages were too dangerous and people could fall and die easily, such as Descent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.