Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Kadish or Camahn?

Ah, not a super bunch to say or anything, there was another Anti-DRC Movement Meeting yesterday, which was Monday, so no big SWN finale. Which I missed last week, by the way.
Nick DID show up about an hour before, I came in at the end, ofcourse, and scared him off, whoo.

There was an annoying guy who stole my "hypnotic purple hair" schtick, plus he was rude, among many things. Dunno who he was, didn't recognize, I think he was using a megaphone from the Classroom rooftop or the Hood Balcony.

Ah, and today there was an interesting bit from Dakro's Kadish, we started talking about whether the skeleton was Kadish or the last person who Kadish murdered (Either Camahn or Carahn, not fluent in D'ni.) or his own.
It was his age and his vault, so I dunno. Plus Dakro, Rivenorth, and tuxarc locked me out of the Vault and I had to figure out the puzzle on the panel all over again.

I locked them out eventually anyway.

BUT, because of that, they back-tracked to Dakro's Relto and used his Future Vault link since the Book in the Vault took them to individual Ages.
But it turns out that, since we could message to eachother on Age players and the KI rgeistered us in the same place.

So the Vault and Future Vault are in DIFFERENT parts of Kadish Tolesa!

"Argh, I tried to turn on the TV with the phone!" - Dakro, over the Neighbour Channel, a bit before the ADM Meeting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site xavtastic.blogspot.com
Is this possible?