Friday, April 6, 2007

Yif and Yap

Payiferen is out, whoooo! Or I like to call it "Yif," you know, cause its Payiferen? C'mon, we have Neg and Reno, why not Yif? You know you love it too, foo on you!
It actually came out yesterday, and I did know yesterday, I just went down for a few minutes last night to check it out since I was so tired. But what WAS awesome is we have a new dance, which will probably be in my album sometime soon. I'm just now going down to snapshot everything and all.
The dance is really cool, and I'm gonna try to bring a CD with "I Don't Wanna Be a Chicken" on it, cause honestly, that's what it reminds me of SO much?

If you've seen it, it really is cool though, and the way everyone's doing it, you stick your tongue out every once in awhile, though I haven't got the hang of when yet. Just going about, oh well, this was just a quick little post to make up for yesterday before I go on my Payiferen phot expedition!

Harohs!

"I have released a curse on the Uru Live community." - John Bray, after seeing everyone's reaction when he told them about the new dance.

No comments: