Monday, June 11, 2007

UruBlogs

Well, two days in a row, both with double posts, some may call it annoying, but blah. Like the other one, this one just has to with an add-on, actually, to another website, anyone ever heard of UruBlogs?
Actually, I'd imagine not, atleast until now, cause I may actually have a reader every month or two, and they'll likely come only from that site, so, whatever.

I still post here, since its connected to the site, and whatever. Said whatever twice, eh.
The only real downside is the people I've mentioned here, though not an absolute insult, such as Arcadian and TayLogan, might now read it. Creepy thought.
Plus, I'm listening to The Cavern Today PodCast #26 as I type all this up, nice and long.

And here's another quote that I took from my list on My Tumblelog, whooo!

"'I, Kadish, painted a chicken. Bow down before me. I did it mathematically.'" - krystyn, talking about who would paint a chicken

No comments: