Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tandy's Birthday

Today was Tandy's Birthday so sil_oh_wet threw her a pajama party instead of a Karaoke Party today. There was some Karaoke for awhile, but she ran out and started up with the real tunes, which was way better, if you ask me.
Dakro spent all last night setting up the cones in UO on the seats of the Heek Table, and he got really frustrated whenever I went near him. And I was the guy protecting the Cone Cave (Gameroom Alcove).

Nothing else much happened, have an annoying shortage of quotes cause I haven't been recording and barely anybody around the past few days, the Cavern seems to be oddly silent.
I'm about to go to bed, sometimes I wonder if I spend too much time down here. There's probably a "You Know You Spend Too Much Time in the Cavern If.." somewhere.

Well, whatever, harohs, and goodnight.

"Still alive." - vid, in response to how he's doing

No comments: