Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ravenclaw and Reminiscient

Well, Ravenclaw threw another party in the Public City tonight, and I just got up and I'm doing this before I go to bed, since I've been neglecting this. Nice music, met Granelda, well, guess I've met here before, met beachrm, and met Ravenclaw a bit more formally.
So, eh, that's about it, you'd be surprised I'd even be blogging if I didn't have to explain the events that happened a couple weeks ago:

Well, week started off with some serious DRC activity, Nick White, Doug Sharper, Laxman, and Cate Alexander popped up like crazy. At one point Laxman had to link away due to seismic activity in the Cavern.
Nick White appeared in the Pub and noticed a crack in the wall of the corridor, and Engberg explained about it later.
Everybody started looking at it against what Mike said, even though they put up a barrier.

Then Willow, or Wheely, Engberg's daughter was trapped under the Pub with Rosette, who died almost immedieately. Wheely was under there for days, explorers all supported her, and there were strange blue, Bahro eyes floating in the corner.
When they finally reached her, the Bahro went crazy and attacked Wheely, Micheal, and ResEng122. She was reported dead from mauling, and the DRC set up a memorial where the crack used to be, and Engberg dissepeared after a vigil at the memorial.

There were a bunch of Relto Pages, Flora, Satellites, and Grass.

Also, Minkata was released, which is a big deserty Age with craters and five caves that change the time from day to night, and the night has floating, green Bahro Glyphs. There's also flags, a cage, and alot of sand. Plus an (Personally) ugly pair of hiking boots.
Also, Sharper reported that the Bahro are within a Civil War, since they ambushed him, and he was saved by Bahro, and attacked by others.

And that's it, wow.

It all just really sucks because I've always wanted to meet Wheely and I missed her the last couple of times she's been In-Cavern, and now I'll never see her again. I paid my respects at the Memorial they set up, and I feel like taking a couple days off. Even though I know I won't and will hate myself for it.

Rest in Peace
Willow "Wheely" Engberg

"The hunter was the hunted." - Douglas Sharper, talking about when the Bahro trapped and attacked him, after luring him by dragging the Peggy Sue the Urwin's head

No comments: