Monday, June 18, 2007

On the Ytram

Okay, I spent most of my morning in MoonLightShadow's Kadish Tile Puzzle, and I unknowingly walked into the Puzzlers Meeting, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's pretty kewl. Just had no idea what I was doing. Heh.
We spoke about a whole lot of things, everyone has a subject, subjects, etcetera. Then it proceeded to the Bahro and what might happen next, is there war, what will happen with Watson, and such. Its very educational, and we're studying stuff.

Then I snuck my way to solving the Tile Puzzle so we could go down the elevator, and me and kyashii snuck into the Vault, which we locked and spent a little time in, then we blew out of there when he started PMing us.
Hid out in kyashii's Relto for awhile, needlessly, to be perfectly honest, but we were still there all the same, did some experiments with island hopping. And kyashii attempted to get back to the island by repeatedly hopping up a slanted edge of the island from a different island.

Then I came back tonight and spent some more time is Tsogal, just talking about stuff. Yali has had some interesting dreams about the Miller Brothers becoming Iraq Dictators, and his Mother beating up Greydragon, so..

Yeah, suppose that's it.

'Do what Thend does for exercise, walk across the room and back." - Dakro, when Yali is telling about his dream where his mother complains he doesn't get any exercise

No comments: