Friday, June 8, 2007

Party, Partah!

Well, today I didn't really do much, just roamed around the UO Hood in the morning with 909, Dakro, AKA, and a few others of the limited amount of hood members that were on. Talking about the war and some stuff, like the Diver Light and Ae'Gura fishies.
I'm really anticipating the Maintainer Suits coming out, everybody's noticed Laxman has started some work on the fitters, so.

Dakro has stashed all the cones, firemarbles, and Eddie in the little alcove with the entrance to what I think is the Bevin Gameroom in the Hood. Its kinda neat, and its in my Album.

Besides that there was the D'ni Party's Bevin, which I also have a new picture of in my Album, Donahoo, Akira, Doobes, and all the rest. Plus AKA and 909 again, whoo. I thought I would have a bigger paragraph about that, but that's it.
The Imagers are real screwy, so, whatever. I'm off for now.

"I got voices in my head, but luckily they are in sign language." - Nine-o-Nine, when Thend started talking about voices in his head

No comments: