Sunday, September 9, 2007

gUiLd MaNiA!!

Ah, Cate released the Guild Pubs today. Maintainers was the firstout, and then they added all the others one-by-one. And honestly, the suckiest thing is. The Guild of Maintainers' is UGLY, and that's my thing, man!
I mean, the Guild of Greeters' is girly, yes, get mad at me. But even though the Maintainers' have burgundy, which is dissapointing enough, I feared what the Pub would look like. The colorist sure stunk, but the architect was somewhat better, since it wasn't totally untasteful.
The Guild of Cartographers' had the Rezeero Map on the floor, the Messengers' was neat in yellow, though the Writers' Pub, as freakin' awesome as it looks, is simply screaming "The Emo's Pub!" which I'm sure people will hate me for. But I'm not calling all the Writers emo, I just think that the Pub is emo. I mean, look at all the cracks..

Plus, I found a GI-NORMOUS picture of Cate on the Greeters' Pub Imager, which freaked me out and made me laugh out loud at the exact same time, which was even more hysterical for on-lookers. Another visit from phend and his whimsical colors, and Nick said something about the University of Oregon, apparently. Or he's touched the DRC Bong.
There's a KI Message called "Guild Pubs Open," too.

And that's about it, though there might be more today, I'm afraid I must head up.

"Quack!" - Nick White, talking about the University of Oregon Duck

No comments: