Saturday, September 8, 2007

Acid Trip

Well, I dunno, but I think Phil's either lost it or Yeesha's got him on something.

He's cryptic and all that as usual ofcourse, but he reappeared today and started in Blabbity's hood saying something about music and playing really weirdly with the garden lights for no particular reason.
Then he moved on to Kirel and started talking about colors like a madman, and green, and said "Man.." a real lot. And he ended his trip in NULP's Bevin babbling about cones and acting a a bit.. off. Honestly, I think he's been touching the shroom.

Cate was in Kirel, her appearance was actually wierdly mysterious, talked about the Guild Pubs, a few people mentioned the Spy Room Sharper gave us a few years back, apparently he told the DRC, cause Cate wasn't surprised, said it was crowded, and left.
I wouldn't say she was loopy like phend, but she seemed a bit occupied, if nothing else..

And to top the day off, Reteltee went crazy too. He showed up in the Watcher's Sanctuary a couple times hallucinating about Dr. Phil and eyeballs. Honestly, I'm wondering if the DRC is passing around a bong around to even the Guild Advisors.
The only person who seems sane is JD Barnes, saw him around midnight earlier, and just now, whose as methodical and enigmatic as usual. He's definetely earning my respect, whether or not he's making a documentary or he's DRC. I don't care, I like the man. Also, just FYI since I might as well spread it around, Mr. Barnes has published the first episode of his documentary on YouTube, so you should check it out. It's in two parts, so look at them both.

"Man... We need colors." - phend, acting a bit loopy in Kirel

No comments: