Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Texts and Arcadians

Well, recently Nick White released a text to Thend concerning Yahvo, that, under a D'ni Oath, I have promised not to repeat anywhere outside the Cavern, Which is just what Avador did, but that's a totally different story.
Nick was in sil_oh_wet's Bevin today, and spent an extensive amount of time in a Private Room with Avador, which I now know was probably scolding him about the text thing. I think it was on the forums, I'm not sure, I haven't gone to check it out.

He talked about Negilahn alittle bit, we reaffirmed he was okay, and as soon as I asked him about what Sharper may've had plans for specifically, he linked out. And I found out shortly after he was on a date with a Sydney Austin to Eder Gira.

Never heard of her, but oh well.

Arcadian's a good kid, haven't talked to him since yesterday, but I need to get his KI Number, that's all for today though. So, Xavius out.

"Bites are okay, hugs, not so much." - Nick, in response to Granelda.

No comments: