Friday, March 30, 2007

100th Day in the Uru

It's the 100th Day since the Cavern was opened to public exploration! WHOO!

The Psion is throwing a party on the 125th day, right after the D'ni New Year. WHich I am greatly anticipating, music and all, which is VERY hard to recieve down in the Cavern, but they do it all the time at sil's (Mainly on Mondays. o.0)

Though, this all technically happened yesterday.

I just took a bit of a break.
But also, I wasn't actually there, or I didn't hear Cate stop by in the City to drop off the Map of the Pod Age.
Neither when Rils broke the new news. Since I took a little break yesterday, and I somehow managed to miss so bloody much. But then again, that's what the Cavern Today is for. But he said that Nick White told him ResEngs had found mutilated bodies in the same fashion as those in Negilahn.
The predator has, simply put, moved on.

Nobody knows whether or not this'll be a threat to the wildlife on Dereno like it was in negilahn, since it seems such an extreme change to go from humid to freezing. But Rils, Nick, Doug, or the rest haven't said anything else, so this is really all we have.
Plus, it turns out that all the Pods are in the same Age, as indicated by the Pod Age Map pic, it's actually pretty cool.
My D'ni is a bit rusty, but oh well, I'll have to do, since there is a great translator on the Cavern Today, so..

The Psion goes into labor. - The Psion, in response to Kal when announcing the party

No comments: