Saturday, March 24, 2007

Rils Reveals

Rils was in Uru Obsession's Bevin today talking to everyone about the Expedition on the bridge. He seems to have recovered well, I'm wondering if I was the only one who thought he might be uncomfortable talking about the Reepah.
But he seemed high and enthusiastic about it, so I didn't say nothing. He's sorta up there in fame with Wheely now (Engberg's Daughter), not as a 14 year-old girl, but as like, an associate of the DRC and such.

Basically, he didn't know too much of anything new. Though he said he asked if there were any old Journals about the Negilahn Predator, and there actually were. So it seems this thing may've just recently got out of hand.
Then again, the D'ni died out just 200 years ago, but that's plenty of time for such a thing to occur. And I've heard Sutherland actually met a D'ni a year or so back. Plus there's Chad.Shaw, but nobody's too sure about him. Even now.

I'm trying to find Calumon in Gahreesen's Second Building now. And the picture he sent me via KI didn't take me anywhere. So, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to leave him behind.
I was forced to link to the surface in Arcadian's Eder Gira, too. And even later, I still couldn't find his wooden fish cages. He'll need them to get the fireflies around the waterfall without getting wet or jumping too much.
I'm gonna keep all my Age Invites in my Nexus for now, though it s full of every age Calumon currently has, oh well. (If I ever need to get rid of one, it'll be Arcadian's. Cause, honestly, I'm not what you would call a friend of his. yet, atleast.)

So, that's all for today. Tally hoooooooooooooooo!!

"Don't fear the Reepah!" - Rils, in Lou of the Reepah VS Reepah theory

No comments: