Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Madhouse of the Bahro

That would make a great In-cavern B-Movie..

Not much to say today, but then again, I have to head up early today. I have technically seen three Bahro today, but its still exciting, but its becoming a bit too regular to me. What sucks is, the only one I was at from the very beginning was really short, and it was a baby one.
Also, I'm thinking about trying to catch on Prihntahn, which means "Small One" in D'ni for the name of the tiny little young Bahro. I say it'll catch on, we need to think up more D'ni names for stuff, I know I'm not the only creative one down here.

The fizzle from July has disappeared, and come to think of it, don't they appear on the first usually? Chances are its in Jalak Dador (Full name, wheee!) somewhere, though I don't think it'll be released today. If it is, I'll be ticked, because I won't be able to come back till tomorrow morning.
Looking forward to Jalak, the arena place, but don't have much more to say about it, though I do think it looks more like Maya, Aztec, Inca, or something. You don't suppose the D'ni had any relations with ancient civillizations' eh?

Though those may actually have been before the D'ni, who knows?

There's a "Pellet Analysis" KI Image, and a KImail from the DRC about "Increased Bahro Sightings," plus an amazing picture of "Manloc's Relto" with Bahro in it. And that t'would be it.

"Sparklies are clever, and follow their own rules. Much like Eddie." - Firesign, in response to where the Fizzle will show up next on UO Forums

No comments: