Friday, August 31, 2007

Down Underground

Ha! I barely decided on a new blog title, but I put it as a post name! MWUHAHAHAHA! I'm clever, aren't I? Yes, yes I am.

The only reason I'm really here is because I feel kinda guilty cause I realized I just post during PR Weeks, yes, I know nothing else really too interesting happens outside them anymore. But I used to post just for parties in the city. (Wher'd Ravenclaw and Jin goOoOo?) But hey, why not, eh?

Regarding the PR Week, the DRC released a new photo of a green-ish (Pretty sure..) Watcher's Pub they seem to be releasing soon. Apparently its about how all the Guilds have Pubs or something or other..
Whoo! Go Maintainers! Writers are great too, but mostly cause they have the coolest Guild shirt, but whatever, I guess.

Also, on exciting events, there's the D'ni Day of Dancing on the third. WHich DEFINETELY isn't very far away. Twenty-four hours of dancing, DJ's, and music. Wow, I don't envy the DJ's who can't sleep.
DocOlanA is doing history, Jin's doing rock, ireenquench (I think) is doing chill music, and so on, and so on, and so on. The point is, it it will be really SWEET.

So.. Pull up your breeches.. For it.. Yeah!

"I make it a policy to lick my book shelf." - dthurner, when ResEng M.Dogherra says 'lick' instead of 'click'

No comments: