Monday, April 7, 2008

Remembering


I've been reminiscing on my time spent here in the Cavern and, though I do hate to but it so bluntly, I realized how much it truly sucks that the exploration is being shut down. I know a lot of people will probably stay down here, and if I'm able, I'll certainly do the same for as long as I can. If I can, anyway.
I've been thinking along the lines of taking some books with me, though the more and more I think about it, that seems less and less probable, or respectful to the D'ni, for that matter. Yeesha probably wouldn't be too happy with me for that. But my Relto Book, I haven't heard about any reason not to keep them, and I'm sure Yeesha wouldn't care, she might even be thrilled that we would care so much about the Cavern.
But there will be no more Minkata, no more Jalak, no more Eder Delin, or Tsogal, or Pod Ages. Won't have any more access to them. It's a rather depressing thought, though I'll still have a few books in my bookshelf for awhile, though it won't be getting any bigger. And I'm still beating myself over missing the Farewell Party.

There are so many places we haven't explored (Ehh, Pento?), and might never explore. But I think there's a good chance it'll be coming around again in a year or two. You'll all see.
Oh, yeah, and I thought about it and thought it would be a neat idea to include a picture with all my posts, just my own little thing.

"The Bahro are coming from inside the Age! GET OUT!!" - Gondar, when I start hearing a pounding noise in my Relto

No comments: