Friday, December 14, 2007

Under the Christmas Tree


Well, I decided to try out Tweek's nifty KI Serial Code, and it seems to have turned out pretty good as far as I can see, though this is something of a test post, it's not why I'm posting.

Someone seems to have decorated Sharper's office in the City, kind of curious as to who, considering the DRC have all up and left, whether or not they're coming back. The menorah, Christmas trees, and such. We've all resorted to Sardines, Survivor etc. just to survive the boredom, and I see a lot of people vanishing. Honestly, I'm pretty impartial either way, I was gone for a couple weeks nerding out too, so.
Tonight our little Christmas thing-a-majig's started up, starting with Under the Roots Christmas tonight, with Ktahdn playing Christmas tunes till the sun comes up (Or as close as it gets, anyway.). Not to mention scaring certain someones about not having Little Drummer Boy in the playlist, ahem.

Anyway, it's shaping up to look like a good Christmas this year, both above and below the surface, even though my roomates are going to round most of the Christmas money up for a second computer, I'm still setting my eyes on finally getting a bloody iPod..

"Please turn to your hymn book, page 37: 'Yes, we have no bananas.'" - Thend, being Thend

No comments: