Sunday, November 4, 2007

Night on Kerath's Arch

And yes, if you don't get the title, I'm making fun of "A Night on Bald Mountain," jeez..

Well, I hate myself for not posting in this blog more, but hey, since the PR Week started three days ago, I got something to talk about, eh? For starters, the DRC have finally re-released Ahnonay to the public, and, as a warning, this does contain spoilers.
Anywho, they've tweaked it a bit, and gotten rid of the lever in the Tower, so you need someone else to rotate the Spheres for you. And also, Yeesha seems to have moved some cloths around and installed a Shell Portal. But it was great being back on the "Outside," as I call it. It's basically an enormous waterfall, some blocky rocks, and the maze the Seat transport goes through, but it has its own brand of beauty.
And the new Great Tree jacket is very Renaissance Festival, and I've made up a costume to go with it, and the D'ni Mating Helm goes quite well with it. Kadish sure had a strange taste in clothes.

K'veer is also back, with a stained glass window that is absolutely gorgeous to look out of, so, basically, K'veer is still as great as ever, I'm anticipating the release of (What's left of) Myst, and I'll feel like a dork if I link down to the Cavern after this and it turns out that it's already out, but somehow I doubt it.
Both Kodama and Cate Alexander have left the DRC, which, even being Cate, is a BAD thing. I mean, Sutherlund and Laxman are still here. In fact, laxman linked to a private bevin earlier today and nobody could find him. Kodama left because without Cate, they officially have no funding.
Phil is still around, and they say Sharper, Nick, Watson, and Engberg are too. Though now instead of Him, Phil is chanting about Them, and we still don't know whether Watson was really Him, but Them is obviously the Bahro.

Actually, speaking of which, on the topic of the parodical title, the Bahro seem to have taken to flying around Kerath's Arch the past two days, yes, two days straight. I'm sure they're getting dizzy.
Earlier today, they started to land, and I must've seen six Bahro running around in ten minutes. Though, we don't really know whether they're good or bad Bahro, I think they're the good ones trying to warn us. The calm before the storm, so to speak. But, hey, you never know what's around the corner, and it may be time for a full-on Bahro War..

"Marie, is it true that the DRC are setting up giant speakers at the ferry to play the "flying monkey" music from the Wizard of Oz?" - DocOlana, asking Marie a weird question

No comments: