Saturday, May 19, 2007

It Begins!

Well, I suppose today hasn't been quite as exciting as the title'll make it sound, but still, the DRC has been passing around some new stuff. For example, there's some new hoody designs in our botttomless closets.
Which is great, cause the orange hoody is just about my trademark at this point.

There's also a new Relto Page in Descent, just in plan site inside Eder Tomahn (The Way-Point, Mid-Shaft, etcetera etcetera..) that gives you a neat little music box that plays ragtime tunes, one of Leanor's "favourite songs."
I don't have a picture of the actual box yet, but I have a photo of the Page that I won't put in my album (Since its a spoiler.) that's in the Cavern Today.

I never did mention the new Fizzle/Sparklie in the last post, well here it is: And its in Descent. Very easy to find, just like the Relto Page.

And yes, I just took a quote from my iGoogle's "Quotes of the Day" since I wasn't in the Cavern very long and nobody said anything but Walker waving hello..

"One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork." - Edward Abbey

No comments: