Saturday, February 2, 2008

PhotoQuest x Deux

The second PhotoQuest showing was today, pretty neat. I completely missed the first one, and I'm probably going to miss most of this one. Sending from my KI in Gallery 1 right after the sixth rotation, and probably the last one.
Some pretty cool images out there, a few that stand out. Like Carl Palmner's neat Jalak arch and Clean & Sober's inside-out Ahnonay (Must be the wierdest and coolest picture I have ever seen.) I get to see a whole bunch of cool photos without having to go see them. Some people have real talent, and even though I won't get to see them all, definetely cool.

Ktahdn was DJing and giving out pizza, so it was awesome all around. Short post, but meh.

" 'X-Wing Fighters? In D'ni?' " - Thend, talking about Custom KI Images

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.