Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Lesson in Proper Bahro Names

Well, this is mostly an interesting-tidbit-that-I-want-to-post sort of post, but eh, why not inform the masses?

Well, basically, a few days ago, K'laamas sent an e-mail to RAWA about the names of the Bad Bahro, or if Yeesha had names for the different sides, or something similar. But the point is, recently, he responded back. Apparently, it was what Dr. Watson had heard Yeesha call them while he was away from the Cavern.
Nekisahl are apparently what the general Bahronoir (As they were formerly called!) are called, which means, basically "bent, twisted, or distorted." Which makes it into the Bahro Nekisahl.

And RAWA also sent "Nekisahloth" which, it seems, is apparently the name for the leader of the Nekisahl who Esher took his Bahro skin from the shoulder of. And it basically means "one who is bent, twisted, or distorted." WHich is creepy yet neat.

Plus, since this is somewhat more "serious" than what I generally do, Donahoo is back in the Cavern with the D'ni Cocktail Party every other week, the next of which is two weeks from now. And the Karaoke Party is happening tonight, which I am, ofcourse, going to attend. I swear, sil needs to, I dunno, make a "Best of Karaoke Night" thing or something, because, as I said in a previous post, we have an insane amount of insanely good singers in the Cavern.

"I swear, everytime I go into the Space one, I hear Kirk's 'These are the voyages...'" - Wulf, talking about the Space Sphere

No comments: